Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fish cooked in a delicate Vegetable Broth

Ingredients:
2 filets of fresh fish with skin
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 large clove garlic
1/2 inch piece of ginger
2 carrots finely chopped
2 leeks finely chopped
100g celery root finely chopped
4-5 stalks asparagus
bunch of fresh spinach

Method:
  1. Take 500ml of water in a pan. Add ginger and garlic. Bring to boil for 10 minutes on Medium High flame. Keep covered.
  2. Remove ginger and garlic. Add soy sauce. Add vegetables except asparagus and spinach. Cover and cook on Medium until the vegetables are cooked. Remove 1/2 of the vegetables from the pan.
  3. Add the spinach and asparagus. Add the fish skin side up. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
  4. Serve hot over steamed rice and make sure to pour the broth sauce on top as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read stories like this. Just add some pics :)